Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I just looking for a good solictor as i had my 2 children…

Customer Question
I just looking for...

I just looking for a good solictor as i had my 2 children taken off me by docs

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw wellington

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That they were removed cause of ice being in mine n the my babys blood n i had the same problem wen i had my son but the case was close cause they were short of staff

Submitted: 30 days ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 30 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon,

you are going to have to contact the Law Society of New South Wales and request that they refer you to a family law solicitor that is an accredited specialist.

Any application to give the children back, will need to be made to the children's Court of New South Wales.

The Law Society website is as follows:

https://www.lawsociety.com.au

if you cannot to pay for a solicitor then you are going to have to contact legal aid.

But you need to act urgently and get this started.

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor