Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am having issues with our internet provider, melbourne…

Customer Question
HI i am having...

HI i am having issues with our internet provider

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Melbourne victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

It has been an on going issue they keep disconnect ing without notice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i use them for both my business and home and 2 days ago was cut off and they took the liberty to call my phone provder and disconnected me and now i have no phone and i lost business the last 2 day i am small business restaurant

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Do you know why?

Has there been an issue up to 2 days ago?

sorry good afternoon
yes my husband been on the for the last 3 hours
can I call later thank you

Good Afternoon,

I'm Happy to Discuss This on the Phone when you get the chance.

You will need to elect a call, and I will then contact you directly.

Regards,