Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was just wondering if I could get some legal advice on a…

Customer Question
Hi I was just...

Hi I was just wondering if I could get some legal advice on a criminal law matter - appealing a possible P2 license suspension

Lawyer's Assistant: Have any charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

No charges as of yet I received the penalty notice in the mail but have not paid it yet

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you Unless you needed any further info from me? Ok thanks!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please tell me more about the incident that occurred to cause the suspension