Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Having problems with Star real estate campbellown agent

Customer Question
Having problems with Star...

Having problems with Star real estate campbellown agent rental manager Luca who will not return my phone calls.relating repairs and dangerous electrical pracices?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

All e above including listing all complaints? can you i give me your phone so I can ring you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

12b Murray street Campelltown

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Property no listed with Campellown Council so I can't get inernett connnected or my own Rubish bins? Regards ***** *****(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Are you the tenant or the landlord?

Can you please respond to my question