Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was wanting to know if you can help me with some

Customer Question
Hello I was wanting...

Hello I was wanting to know if you can help me with some information regarding my 16 year old daughter who was employed from the 30/1/2018 to th 10/3/2018 and worked 2-4 days a week during this time she has only been paid twice,never received any payslips although she had requested them several times and also did not know her rate of pay although asked for that information to.Her last pay went into her bank account on the25/2/2018 and has not received any other payment since. There are other issues to do with this employer involving bulling but this is my main concern for my daughter

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Discussed with the employers yesterday their issue is she needs to return an apron before they will pay her

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not really as I said other issues involve bulling of staff

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/21/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

Has she made the requested it in writing?