Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I wish to issue a writ of summons. What do I do next? NSW…

Customer Question
I wish to issue...

I wish to issue a writ of summons. What do I do next ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW but the writ will affect the commonwealth

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The charge will be treason

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/20/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning,

can you give me some details about what you are being sued for?

I wish to sue others

Good Morning,

if you wish to cross claim against the parties that are suing you you will need to file a defence to this claim and also prepare and file across claim.

Are you able to give me more information about who as issued a summons and what it is about?

I also note you have opened another question and you have cost yourself further monies. You can seek to get a refund on the other question and close it from your end.

Good Morning,

who are the parties you wish to sue?

thank you. I was diverted for a couple of hours. I would like to get a refund on the other question.

Good Afternoon

Who are you wishing to sue?

I am not sure yet. Malcolm Turnbull, ***** *****on, Julie Bishop, Josh Friedenburg for a start.

Good Afternoon

They are immune from prosecution

You can only look at lodging a complaint against the department with the Commonwealth Ombudsman.

http://www.ombudsman.gov.au/

They have the power to deal with government departments.

But you will not be able to sue the government members themselves.

I would start there

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards

You didn't tell me how to avoid paying twice.
If the people are guilty of treason, why can't they be prosecuted ?
You still haven't told me how to avoid paying twice.
Thank you for the updated definitions of treason.

You can ask for a refund on the second question

Here is the link

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/a123f8e5820449e7b077875a44304c9b?isPpc=1&#re.v/2166/

When you click on the question it will come up on its own page. At the top right hand side there should be a flag. That has a drop down menu.

Click on the customer services/refund and request it.

That is what I have on my side.

They then close the question and give you a refund for that question.

that doesn't work. Says I can't access that site

Good Afternoon

I Will send a message to the administrators and request that you obtain a refund.

If there is nothing further I can assist you with in this question, please do not forget to write my work 5 stars so that I can be paid and continue to provide a service.

Regards,