Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

To whom shall I address denunciation for blackmail?

To whom shall I...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qeensland

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Nothing yet

I already paid the $5
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please tell more about the claim itself ?

Thank you for your reply.I just would like to know to whom(prosecutor, Police, Court) shall I send my complaint for blackmail.Which organization in Queensland is competent .

Send the correspondence to the Department of Public Prosecutions.

If it is a federal matter send it to the Federal Police.

does this answer your important question today ?

Not o the Department of Public Prosecutor in Qld? I'm living on the Gold Coast.Here are local prosecutors , can't I send my complaint to them??.

yes you can do that as well

Thank you very much.

you are most welcome

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.

John Melis, Lawyer