How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am facing a problem with my web hosting and emails since

Customer Question

hi i am facing a problem with my web hosting and emails since Saturday the company hosting my mails cannot give me any information what caused the problem
JA: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Victoria , i use the have services with a company called Uber global but they transferred our account to the new provider called TPP wholesale and since we moved last 2 - 3 months we have problem every month with dowwn time of almost 3 - 4 days
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i been calling them constantly i have case numbers and i asked to speak to a supervisor but they claim they busy and they cannot help me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Expert:  John Melis replied 6 months ago.

What you need to do is to write a formal complaint to the company. This complaint needs to be in a chronological order detailing what is the issue and what action you have taken to try and rectify the matter.

The complaint needs to be in a chronological order with numbered points 1, 2, 3, etc.

The complaint needs to have detailed what you need fixed and for a time limit of a minimum of 14 days to apply.

The complaint then needs to be sent to the dispute resolutions department. Make sure you keep a copy for yourself. Preferrably send the complaint by email.

If you do not receive a reply within 14 days issue a follow up complaint to the first complaint issued.

If no response is received then it is time to commence an action in the local tribunal.

Would you like to try this option first.