Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

In the PARTNER VISA APPLICATION is it necessary to include…

Customer Question
In the PARTNER VISA APPLICATION...
In the PARTNER VISA APPLICATION is it necessary to include the requiring documents as stated for the members of the family unit of the APPLICANT even if they are not migrating together with the applicant? Does this include both parents and siblings of the applicant? Or does it refers if the applicant has a child?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

yes all documents must be provided in support of the application process.

have you created an immi account yet ?

Let me clarify again the question. For each of the family unit.....does it mean my whole entire family including my inlaws?

it is only your immediate family

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you.