Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Lost wealth through: QLD. Told the HK police. Lost wealth…

Lost wealth through: Lawyer's...

Lost wealth through:

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

QLD

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Told the HK police

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lost wealth through 3-4 seperate crimes committed in HK. Lost of wealth in HK and Australia. Haven’t heard a thing from police. Think I’m in a criminal investigation as of 7 March 2010 and this is still continuing. Lost 7 assets.

3/19/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

how much money are you claiming that was lost ?

John Melis, Lawyer
Four HONG Kong properties and rent. Two Australian properties. One property trust and income. Hong Kong salary 2004-until retirement. Forced out of job and Hong Kong because of embezzlement and counter police offensive. Impact on health, assets and life. Ruined.
Phone call session started

calling

Also a syndicate took USD100000 I reported it to Hong Kong police & have heard nothing. The other investors gave up. This was for a property development in Thailand.

ok