Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I made complaints to the Legal Practitioners Conduct Board…

I made complaints to...

I made complaints to the Legal Practitioners Conduct Board in June 2010. External investigation was performed. 31 Complaints drafted by CCK or external investigator. The Board said was no misconduct but no reports released. They said it was protected by legal privilege. I asked the Ombudsman in 2014. He said under the FOI act I could be given the report of CCK. However, the next Ombudsman refused to release the report. I laid charges with the Tribunal myself, the chairperson still refused to look at the report and did not issue summonses to produce reports and to witness or the investigator. I appealed to the Full Court. They still did not get the report to read for the merits of my charges to decide extension of time to lay charges. I think this is severe Fraud upon the court, is it?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Can I get you some documents for you? It is very complicated

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Dear Sir, Attached are the documents concerning my case. Now is the Full Court to make decision on how to proceed. I think the only channel is the Tribunal ? With Regards ***** *****

3/19/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

yes the tribunal is the net step to proceed.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone about this important matter, please look, it will help you.

can you also tell me what loss you have experienced as well on this matter

John Melis, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

May I iknow if you are having a law firm in Sydney? Kenneth XXXXX

Kenneth lawyers can work all over Australian once they are admitted to practice

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dear *****,You can call me at Sydney 02-98768716. I used to stay in Hong Kong and come here when there is hearing. I have got used to answer myself in the court as it takes a lot of money to ask lawyers to understand this case and ask them to do what I am doing.Regards
Kenneth

my numbers are displayed

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will ring tomorrow. Actually my loss is great. The story is long. Perhaps you will know the loss after I send you some affidavits or submissions. At the present stage it is easier to tackle because the court knows the High Court learns about this matter in Adelaide. In the hearing on 13 march 2018, I told the Chief Justice Kourakis about the term of Fraud upon the court. The Full Court stopped the hearing after my argument. In fact, apart from the Tribunal of one member to hear the case, making it the same as the Fittock case, I have pointed out the errors of the Full Court in the Judgement I sent you and asked for setting aside their Judgement. The Counsel of the opposite party threatened the court not to see the reports on investigation because of the serious nature of the crimes in the reports. All these are Fraud upon the court. The case now is quite academic and interesting. I will tell you more if you can guide me what should be done in such a case. I just want to get more opinion. Thank you. *****

ok

.

John Melis, Lawyer