Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I get a copy of title in regional victoria. Tried to…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a copy of title in regional victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Victoria lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Tried to find it online. I'm talking Vic, Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Got address

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/18/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

you can obtain a copy from the land titles office or you can use a lawyer to call up the title.

would you like me to call up a title for you ?

you can order a title from the following parties:

https://www.propertyandlandtitles.vic.gov.au/contact-us

www.saiglobal.com

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.