Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I wrote to you this morning but dropped out and needed to go…

Customer Question
Good Afternoon I wrote...

Good Afternoon I wrote to you this morning but dropped out and needed to go I wrote re DVA my name is ***** ***** mobile(###) ###-####I also didn't know my password ***** you had my email address on record is it possible to continue

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland and the matter DVA Department of Veterans Affairs

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Today with you OR with DVA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO do you have the report I wrote this morning

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/18/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Hi Mike can you tell me more about the DVA thats in place and what you exactly would like to do please ?

its very difficult o write as this matter has been ongoing for a number of years and I hold filed information in detail the only way I believe to move forward will be by mail

ok

would you like to request telephone services and I can talk to by phone to make it easier to discuss your important matter ?

John to be very honest I don't think I can at this point of time I need help but its detailed I know I am right but its government its to emotional to discuss now is there any other time

yes I can talk with you when you are ready and in the mean time we can chat in this forum as long as you require.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone, please look, it will help you, when you are ready

please tell me more about your situation ?