Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I HAVE A FREIND I LIVE WITH. SHE WORKS WHERE I USED TO WORK.

Customer Question
Second opinion] I HAVE...

Second opinion] I HAVE A FREIND I LIVE WITH. SHE WORKS WHERE I USED TO WORK. MY EX WIFE OF TEN YEARS KNOWS HER AND HER BOSS. CAN SHE RING HIM AND SAY THAT I AM LIVING WITH HER. ITS ONLY SHARING.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

QUEENSLAND

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

SHE HAS TOLD ME TO MOVE OUT AS SHE IS AFRAID FOR HER JOB

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

WHAT CAN HAPPEN ABOUT HER JOB

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

from the history I can see I have answered your question before, the system says you are after another opinion, I will leave this question open for you.

Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor

Hello
There is no issue with contacting, however it just needs to be cordial and non threatening.
Clearly there may be some animosity between the parties, so any contact may well be discouraged really.