Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was miss Diagnosed at my local hospital for gallstones and…

Customer Question
Hi I was miss Diagnosed...
Hi I was miss Diagnosed at my local hospital for gallstones and had to go on a trip lasting a week ,I was getting worse so I went back to the hospital and they still couldn’t Diagnose me ,so they sent me on a 400k road trip to be ultrasound wear they found I had burst my appendix with had cauterised itself otherwise I would be dead ,I spent 6 hours in. Surigery and a week in hospital plus. 4weeks off. Work and 4mounths later I’m still not right the Bastered could have kilied me because he did not spend a little more time,wot do you suggest thanksChris
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/18/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

What state of Australia are you in?

Hi Leon state of nswthanks

Good Afternoon

You may have a claim for negligence against the hospital.

As a result of the misdiagnoses have you suffered any permanent injury and what has it cost you financially?

Do you have medical reports to support your medical position?