Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What to i do if a relastate agency is not wanting to refund…

Customer Question
What to i do if...
What to i do if a relastate agency is not wanting to refund my bond there lying and saying we damaged the property and we were there only one week.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/16/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

Ok

have they detailed the damage in writing ?

if you did not damage the property you can argue back at QCAT and you will be able to get you bond paid back in full

select the rental list on the following link http://www.qcat.qld.gov.au/

complete the online application with the facts about the situation and your matter will be mediated with a tribunal member.

the law will protect you in this matter.

does this answer your question today ?