Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I sold a $6,000 computer on eBay, but the buyer refuses to…

Customer Question
I sold a $6,000...

I sold a $6,000 computer on eBay, but the buyer refuses to pay. What are my options?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Files claim with eBay, NCAT (wrong jurisdiction), and Local Court (Just had the pre-trial hearing).

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of, no.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
I already canceld the order. Thanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

is there any written agreement that was signed online (called a wrap agreement) and did you deliver the goods ?

you have explained that you have had a pre-trail hearing, could you advise on what evidence you provided in support of your claim to the court ?