Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My coe has been cancelled due to failure to pay my fees i…

Customer Question
Hi, my coe has...

Hi, my coe has been cancelled due to failure to pay my fees i would like to know if i can get another coe from somewhere else and will i get a visa after this

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Sure

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Im in australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

Not yet it happened today so im planning on approaching one on monday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/16/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you written a formal complaint yet ?

hi, it was cancelled due to failure to pay fees and i am not quite sure to do. Could I write a complaint?

yes you can write a complaint ?

What you need to do is to write a formal complaint to the company. This complaint needs to be in a chronological order detailing what is the issue and what action you have taken to try and rectify the matter.

The complaint needs to be in a chronological order with numbered points 1, 2, 3, etc.

The complaint needs to have detailed what you need fixed and for a time limit of a minimum of 14 days to apply.

The complaint then needs to be sent to the dispute resolutions department. Make sure you keep a copy for yourself. Preferrably send the complaint by email.

If you do not receive a reply within 14 days issue a follow up complaint to the first complaint issued.

If no response is received then it is time to commence an action in the local tribunal.

Would you like to try this option first.

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

If you need any further information please let know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.