Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Mplus years Spouse of 16 plis yearss My spouse of 16 plus…

Customer Question
Mplus years Spouse of...

Mplus years Spouse of 16 plis yearss My spouse of 16 plus years is terminally ill, barring miracles.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state/territory is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

His wife previous has shown up calling herself happily married to him.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

The law courts ordered a divorce, house sale and settlement of goods and chattels; The judge ordered wife to do this due to brain injury of my spouse. None of these were , no divorce. no sale, nosettlement.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think the ex wife is trying make power of attorney to obtain our possesions and insurance. She flaunted the orders.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/16/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

was financial separation ever formally completed ?

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 3 months ago

where you there are concerns that assets will be inappropriately taken.

You will need to file an application in the Federal Circuit court counter act this claim or flaunting orders by the other party and to protect the assets.

the law will protect in this important matter.

If you need any further information please let know.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.