Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Im in need of ataining money from my secret.intelligence…

Customer Question
Im in need of...

Im in need of ataining money from my secret.intelligence service bank card to travel to us military head quarters in new york i have my sis m16 bank card but need help desperately in nsw australia.Samuel Crosswell sis id number c1161bo792 Active

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

Yes pow

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sis please

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/16/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

has the bank refused your access to withdraw money at the present time ?

Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 3 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Good Afternoon,

I am Leon solicitor from Sydney and I will be assisting you with your question today.

If you are in Sydney and you are employed and have assets you may be able to borrow against those assets for any loan.

If you are a private loan can be much harder as people do not like taking risks.

But if you have security you should be able to borrow some money from any financial institution.

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards