Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Qld. I have spoken to a legal person who has advised me that…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Qld Lawyer's...

Hi Pearl, Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

I have spoken to a legal person who has advised me that I have a legitimate claim and should chanel it through the Fair Work Ombudsman

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is a matter that an employee has not been paid for entitlements

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/16/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor
Good afternoon I am Leon a Solicitor from Sydney and I will be assisting you with your question today.
Are you seeking to be paid for your entitlements? How much are they? Were you unfairly dismissed?