Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

The mother f my son!!!.. has taken of with and left her

Customer Question
The mother f my...

The mother f my son!!!.. has taken of with and left her other shildren 2 fend for them selfs there under 18 and she has abandoned her 2 older kids and my son and moved in with her new bf now shes is an unfit mother shes already been taken to hospital for od on heroin. and she has a restraining now im really worried for my sons safety i know where they life i was going to go there and more or less kidnap from his shool

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?

No orders have been made just a raistraingi order against me

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are they in?

Restraining

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i haven't been to family court

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/15/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

If the son is also on the order, if you go and take him you will be in breach and you will have a criminal conviction.

You have to make an urgent application with the Family Court for a recovery order.

You should hire a solicitor to assist you.

Here is some information

http://www.familycourt.gov.au/wps/wcm/connect/fcoaweb/family-law-matters/parenting/recovery-orders/

You will need a solicitor to assist you, it is not a simple application.

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards