Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I find out if someone is legally divorced? NSW

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find out if someone is legally divorced?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

NO

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

NSW

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/15/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

you can do search on the individual, as long as you know the name and date of birth.

there are various third party providers that can assist you, or you can engage a lawyer to do the same

does this answer your question today ?