Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

A daughter in law that won't let my son come to my home when…

A daughter in law...

A daughter in law that won't let my son come to my home when he has his children and I can't go to his house when he has the children.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I saw my 3 year old grandson in the shop and said hello to him so for that my son was out at sea. and was not aloud to talk to his two boys that night and the next night he said Sarah wont let me talk to the boys unless I appolagise. so I said I have nothing to appologise for but so you can talk to your little men I will appolagise .since then I have been getting phone calls from her mother saying how I abused her daughter in the shop and she said that she was going to get a court order on me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She went out there one night after work and went into the house at 1am thinking that Kris would have a girl with him. She got his phone and said to a girl that was on kristofers phone you are nothing but a dog . kris has the boys every wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday night what time has he got to go out and find some one this has been going on since last April

3/15/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you consider mediation with Relationships Australia yet ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am a foster Mother and have a police check she cant say that she has her name in the police station.
My son did ask me for my help so we
are going to get a lawyer. The trouble is she wont agree to anything
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sarah also sent kris a photo of her in bed with her boyfriend. But kris can't have a friend.

in this case the best option is mediation, this will be able to show to the other party how important you are in the children's life.

taking full legal action will create a bigger rift.

what do you think ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I know something has to be done. My son has cooked all the meals and bathed and changed the children done the dishes and kept his Tuna fishing job going. She has also bashed him up quite a few times and had avious on her from the police.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WE had one father shoot his two boys and himself and drive of our Jetty because of his wife can't they learn from others..

The other way to fix this matter is to get consent orders for parenting by your son

this will stop all the nasty aspect going on and allow you access to your son's children

would you like to try this ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would love to that is a good idea

so tell you son that when he meets the lawyer that he needs to commencing parenting procedures and wants a parenting plan in place for the next 10 years.

this will make it clear cut for his access to the children and yourself as well.

does this answer your question today ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you very much. The other day in the shop my little grandson saw me and wanted to come to me but she screamed and yelled in the shop. so childish

you lawyer will help you

and the law will protect your son's parenting rights

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do i rate this

you can select the stars

John Melis, Lawyer
John Melis, Lawyer