Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am having problems accessing my daughter even though I…

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems accessing my daughter even though I have sole custody

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

None yet as I have just been released from jail after 2 yes and my family r blocking my attempts

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My daughter is 13 and is saying she doesn’t want to see me but that’s my family influence

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/15/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

are there any parenting orders in place ?