Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a pet sun conure, (Bird). He is on my tenant

Hello i have a...

Hello i have a pet sun conure, (Bird). He is on my tenant agreement but the body corporate are complaining about him being to loud. They want me to get rid of him but he's like my son what can i do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Tennariffe Brisbane QUEENSLAND

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

No just noise

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He doesn't make too much noise only when leave to go to work or when I come home because he's excited

3/15/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

if the pet is on the lease agreement, the body corporate cannot force you to remove the pet.

your pet will be secure in your leased property.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.

John Melis, Lawyer
Thank you so much I'll rate you 10 stars! How do I go to ratings?