Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am looking for some advice about a situation regarding a…

Customer Question
Hi I am looking for...
Hi I am looking for some advice about a situation regarding a without grounds termination notice in our park
Thanks
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/15/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon,

Are you able to give me more information?

Hi Leon..we are in W.A...and its starting to a tad messy here...it began when my wife was granted a V.R.O against another tenant in the park..who it seems is a good friend of the manager...as far as we are aware this person has not received a termination...and now we are being dragged back to court again tomorrow..because he wants the V.R.O dismissed..he also tried to get a V.R.O on myself back in November..which was dismissed because he failed to appear...and now I have to be back in court again because he is trying for a M.R.O this time...and we recently received a without grounds termination notice from the manager.

Good Afternoon,

Was the VRO put in place with the assistance of the police or was a private one?

The courts will never granted in any order, when there is an already against him as it appears to be a tit-for-tat application.