Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have one urgent question. Can i lodged 190 visa on

Customer Question
I have one urgent...

I have one urgent question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Can i lodged 190 visa on brigiding visa c or not

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm on brigding of 489 visa and i have an invitation for 190 of NSW state so i have a doubt whether i can lodged my 190 application onshore or not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Law
3/14/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

yes you can lodge for a new visa subject to the present visa that has being applied for

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m on bridging visa c can I apply 190 on this bridging

yes you can, subject to what the bridging visa is bridging between

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor