Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Tania here, I spoke about my mother abusing me and taking…

Customer Question
Hello, Tania here, I...

Hello, Tania here, I spoke about my mother abusing me and taking away my children in early 2005. She had a women come to the door with no badge to identify herself and took my two children aged 6 and 8, one boy and one girl and on the day my mother stayed in the house for a short twenty minutes while I cried my eyes out and then left. Over the years passing she had me put under the PTO living on $80 a week then while this was going on because of my disabilities - Chronic Asthma, short term memory, Trigeminal Neuralgia ( have injections in the front temporal lobe of skull to rid of pain) CFS, IBS, PTSD Epilepsy which has calmed enough for me have a drivers licence,. I have a feeling she has duped the government because she didn't put the monies from child support in the bank from what I saw she stashed it in a box, which I saw and bought my son a new car with the money. I had three brothers, one died in 2012 from MND and I only see one other brother rarely. The third brother has cut contact with me because of my disabilities. There is a lot more to the story of abuse.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry, I am in Western Australia the better state, I;m not biased or any thing.!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I have tried so many government departments, been knocked back or just pushed away. \mainly because there is so much detail and they don't want to hear about it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a strong feeling my mother is behind al the family abuse. I have a granddaughter by my own daughter. My daughter Lucy lives with my ex who hit me on my head even though my mother knew about it she didn't seem to care. I had massive head injuries in a MVA 1982 and was in a coma for 12 days. I got all my disabilities through the MVa except the asthma. No compensation for the neuralgia though

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/14/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Evening

I am sorry to hear about you situation.

Are you wanting to know if you can sue your mother for the abuse?

Did you receive any compensation for the MVA?