Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I've lost 9.5 years to a legal system that studiously fails…

I've lost 9.5 years...

I've lost 9.5 years to a legal system that studiously fails to recognise FRAUD when they see it........... Why? Coz, a notable Law firm chose to head down this path, but only after they had re-birthed a Parking Fine against me. I've read the Police's FRAUD definition to know that this suspect! What I need is legal representation, but I have, right now, NO CONFIDENCE in this profession! Can you change my view AND recommend a LAWYER who can FIX THIS CRAP!?!?!

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Victoria. Parking Fine (post-WITHDRAWN) was 9/2006 to 4/2007 where I plead in-court to "a Breach of my Double Jeopardy right" and WON against this same Law firm! The "constructed" harassment claim of 9/2008 was PLANNED AND EXECUTED out of the Law firm's GET EVEN wing AND I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY POSSIBLE DIRECTION TO GET SOMEONE TO DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I self-represented at the then FWA and case was hit on head as TOO OLD, however their side's Deed of Settlement contained wording that ought to have RESCINDED this accusation. Instead, it was tabled for my signature. The FWA have waived through this wording which appears FRAUDULENT to me. Do you want Case No?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

All of this matter's HASSLE resulted from a DODGY Law that ought REQUIRE transparency, MANDATORY statements etc. The kicker in this is the fact that they STILL DID NOT PUBLISH THEIR CLAIM AGAINST ME?!?!? AT the FWA, I was still not allowed to see their doc! And, here we are 9.5 years after the event. Falsely accused is INDELIBLE and my efforts are exhausting! I DON'T believe in the AHRC and many others, and I just want someone to END THIS RUBBISH NOW!

3/14/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

did you want to raise a formal complaint and seek compensation ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like Law change (so other Men don't go through this), the AHRC to drop their Gender apartheid AND I would certainly expect to be compensated.

What you need to do is to write a formal complaint to the company. This complaint needs to be in a chronological order detailing what is the issue and what action you have taken to try and rectify the matter.

The complaint needs to be in a chronological order with numbered points 1, 2, 3, etc.

The complaint needs to have detailed what you need fixed and for a time limit of a minimum of 14 days to apply.

The complaint then needs to be sent to the dispute resolutions department. Make sure you keep a copy for yourself. Preferrably send the complaint by email.

If you do not receive a reply within 14 days issue a follow up complaint to the first complaint issued.

If no response is received then it is time to commence an action in the local tribunal.

Would you like to try this option first.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
that as a first option, but I'd be directing at the FWC, who allowed this FRAUD to continue, giving rise to the 3 x FAKE ATO calls I received AND the 15 separate hacks into my computer across the 8/2015 to 11/2016 timeframe. Then, I'll retry the OPP's office and maybe the IBAC as well. I won't bother with the LSBC who are most determined not to do anything that my amount to JUSTICE!

yes you can send the complaint to the FWC and also ACCC if you require too

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I assume the ACCC is involved from the ACORN reporting facility aspect? I put it to the FWC last week, that what took place was a FRAUD, but they pointed me in the "get a Lawyer" direction. If the FWC doesn't answer my chronology and all that followed, then I'll head back to the High Court, because they have a "read from the papers" approach to getting the truth!

but you can still issue the complaint if you need

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
One other thing. Am I within my rights to DEMAND their side's docs (plural) which were under F-o-I rules and also compiled AND stored without my consent AND one wonders whether their "constructed" plaintiff has ever signed off on any of this CRAP!?! The Fraud Squad also have a FORM that I can complete, so also an option. Thanks for your help John and maybe my $5 will have us talk again in the next week. Cheers.

you are most welcome.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don’t forget to rate me 5 stars as this supports me helping the community, and thank you for using Just Answer.

John Melis, Lawyer
John Melis, Lawyer