Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Thank you. NSW. Pre probate. but it is a question ... 1. One…

Customer Question
Hi, thank you. Lawyer's...

Hi, thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, pre probate. but it is a question ...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

1. One of the executors is being obstructed from documents relating to the will, as am I (beneficiary) by the Estates Lawyers who are also being instructed not to release information by another executor, as he is also a client. Conflict of interest?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/14/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

I am unsure what you are asking?

Can you please give me more details?