Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Where can I access the diagram you were looking at? can you…

Customer Question
Hello John - Where can...
Hello John - Where can I access the diagram you were looking at? can you send me a link and how can I have your initial response in writing ie on letterhead?
I had Open House on Saturday and Mr Connelly set up his surveying gear within the vicinity of my back gate to (a) create doubt to the buyer, (B) intimidate me (c) sabotage sale
I am ill with diagnosed Lyme disease which is partly why I am moving..... I don't have the energy for this crap. The neighbours are aware I am ill.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/13/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

we spoke last week, John regarding adverse possession of back gate on my property

you search the details from the state planning maps for land titles office.

can you please send me the link thank you

http://www.nswlrs.com.au/

Terrific - then were do I go .................?

once you log in you can order the title

John - I cant find exactly where to go......was there a year stamped on my map and can you send it to me. Thank you>

I called up the title to the property