Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Consumer law. Queensland. Don’t think so

Consumer law Lawyer's Assistant:...

Consumer law

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

3/12/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please tell me more about your issue ?

John Melis, Lawyer
My mum bought tiles 100sq metres of floor tiles based on a sample tile in the showroom. Said tiles were delivered and installed in bathroom, a box room and hall way. Once job completely finished we went to clean them yesterday and they are not the same tiles as per showroom. The finish is completely different, seems not to glazed correctly, which means we cannot get them clean. They are not fit for purpose.My question is would the tile company be liable to pay for tiles to be removed and laid down again OR just to give refund or replacement for tiles?Thank you.
Phone call session started

calling