Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Drink driving offence. Victoria .123 range first ever

Customer Question
Drink driving offence Lawyer's...

Drink driving offence

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria .123 range first ever offence

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There will court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My licence has been cancelled

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/12/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

You can raise a number of defenses basid on the facts whiuch may include, error with breathalyseer machine, or other tests taken, such as machine error, blood reading was inaccurate due to time the blodd test was done, whether you were in control of the vehcil.

do you have a copy of the notice to appear in court.

No haven't been issued with court summons VIC state was stopped on suspicion

ok, what you need to do is wait for the summons before acting further as then you can prepare for the court date accordingly.

what you do think ?

It sounds good

ok

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.

Sorry would like refund no help I need to know more then come back later thanks

ok I will send you request to support