Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I like to make an enqury presently i am working a housing…

I like to make...

I like to make an enqury presently i am working a housing keeping in a private haspital for 10 years this year just last week they ask all employee to apply for

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW working with children check sorry i asking about legal advice are you on real state lawer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is it when we got separated with my ex husband now he complain to the police that i make and assault with my daughter so i appeal in the court i was not convected may question is that make a a block list when i apply this job 10 years ago some one call me ask why my ex husband put me AVO i told her because he don't want me to get contact with my daughter but was not convected

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My question i log on last friday for application for a NSW working with children check because of my history am i loss my job ok thank you

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
do i have to wait the reply here or you send me an email
3/12/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

you have requested a call and I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone about this important matter, please look, it will help you.

John Melis, Lawyer

number is *****

thank you

you are welcome