Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like to take assault charges back which I put on my…

I would like to...

I would like to take assault charges back which I put on my husband coz I was not aware that they are so serious and will disturb so much

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

M in nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. I been to police coz of our argument and police ask me if I want avo and charges

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I did give my statement to police, I know that was heat of the moment too. I was not aware assault charges are so serious and can spoil my husband life

3/12/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

did the police issue an AVO

or DVO

they did issue avo and put charges on him, on of which Is 61
How can I sort it

do you know when the hearing date is ?

It's on 14
On Wednesday

ok

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone about this important matter, please look, it will help you.

John Melis, Lawyer
Can you send it again

ok

I have accepted it

number is *****