Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We have uncovered wee spread fraud ,forgery but to name a…

Customer Question
Good afternoon., we have...

Good afternoon., we have uncovered wee spread fraud ,forgery but to name a few within my company committed by my business partner and fellow director, I have taken significant legal acton and using company funds to pay for the, after being advised so, he is now challenging the as we prepare to attend the Supreme Court to have him removed as a director, am correct in dong so

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New South Wales

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Presented to his legal team, my barrister is preparing to file in the Supreme Court the week,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/12/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

ok thank you

in order to be removed as a director the proceedings will need to be brought into the Supreme Court, then the fraud proved

has your lawyers explained bringing the two proceedings at one time ?

they have , my question is not about that, the question is using company funds to investigate and ultmetly prosecute him,

if the other directors agree, yes you can.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.

given there are only the two of us, and he has committed the crimes obviously he will not agrees where does the leave me

you can use the funds, but you need to keep very detailed records of the actions that are taken.