Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Tina i am trying to contact just answer/ask to stop them…

Customer Question
Hello tina i am...

Hello tina i am trying to contact just answer/ask to stop them debiting money out of our account we had one payment with one of your lawyers a few months ago and they continue to take $75 out of our account i cannot find a contact number just a large number of confusing sites hope you can point me in the right direction regards ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know we thought we just had the one off payment I dont think the bank can block the direct debit cant find a phone number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i dont really need a lawyer just a contact no this was the easiest site to use as i used it intially i dont want to pay more just stop it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

did you get your question answered ?