Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Whats the laws regarding cattle yards neer a house. Nsw. Not…

Customer Question
Whats the laws regarding...

Whats the laws regarding cattle yards neer a house

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet we only just mooved in and there is a cattle yard about 200 meters off the house

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It smells and is verry desturbing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/12/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you issued a formal complaint yet ?