Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My Xtrade account number *******. I was an inexperienced…

My Xtrade account number...

My Xtrade account number *******. I was an inexperienced investor in this high risk investment.I lost approx USD50,000 instantly.

The tradings and capital increases were made in the urge of Xtrade senior manager after I made up my mind to leave the high risk trading and requested to withdraw all the money. She made eighteen phone calls in two days to urge me to start trading and increase the trading capital.

The first issue with reference to Xtrade Ref ****** is that the tradings and capital increases were made in the urge of Xtrade senior manger. This is clearly an act, misconduct rather, to benefit the best interest of Xtrade's profit. Clearly contrary to their disclosed warning highlighting the high risk of such a trade.

I seek for a compensation for the financial loss sustained as a result of misconduct of Xtrade's senior manager actively urging inexperienced investor.

The second issue with reference to Xtrade ref ****** is the inappropriate way in which Xtrade deactivated my Xtrade account and withdrawing all the funds held in that account. Dated 13th Feb 2018, and again in the urge of the Xtrade senior manager, I attempted a further investment of approx US$10,000 via electronic transfer system called 'Poli'. The transaction was somehow declined and was cancelled. However, the amount of the declined transaction seem to have been received in my Xtrade account due to unknown reasons.

The entire balance in my account was lost on that day and I've had no knowledge whatsoever that this amount (declined transaction) was added on and traded in my Xtrade account. A systematic error and I am suffering the consequences.

Xtrade deactivated my account with a balance of approx US$8,400.00 which was remitted on a later date and have withdrawn the money for the purpose of recovering their loss. I seek for a way to have approx US$8,400 reimbursed to my account and to be compensated for their improper deactivation of the account and withdrawal of the money.

Can I have legal assistance from you on the above case? The above letter was sent to financial ombudsman services, and I am waiting for the response. Please respond to my email ************@*****.*** , or m.phone **** *** *** Thank you. Sang ***

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We reported to financial ombudsman services (FOS). I need my private legal assistance apart from the FOS.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want a lawyer who is specialised in dispute with financial services provider.

3/11/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

what was the last complaint that you issued in writing ?

22nd Feb 2018 directly to Xtrade.

do you have a copy that you can upload please ?

please call 0433 987 219

Please to talk to you on the phone.

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone about this important matter, please look, it will help you.

I could not process talk request in your system

you will need to add a valid credit card and then the system will activate

I tried to put my credit card details in the system. but could not complete. The last section of phone number entry was weird and could not put in my number 0433 987 219.

ok
would you like me to get support to help you enter your credit card number ?

I would stop chat with you here. I would have a lawyer in Sydney where close to me. Thank you anyway.

ok

John Melis, Lawyer