Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My partner is here from the phillipines on a multiple entry…

Customer Question
My partner is here...

My partner is here from the phillipines on a multiple entry tourist visa 600. she is going home for 3 weeks to see her kids, we have read that a person on the same visa was denied entry because it was her 3rd time arriving in australia . how many times can you leave and return on this visa?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I am a australian born and bred my partner has been here since the 8 /6/2017 in that time she has returned to phillippines once we have extened the visa twice once for 3 months and 6 months runs out 25/5 /18

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

About what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/11/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

the multi entry visa is for the term of the visa.

when the visa date expires no further entry is permitted

the following link will describe the section in more detail:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/600-

It is important that the visa holder comply with the terms of the visa.

Have you considered apply for a partner visa ?

we are applying when she comes back leaves 20/3/18 returns 7/4/18 but there is doubt about her being allowed back in after reading on a forum this person was stopped the reason was it was her 3rd entry. How many times can you leave and return on a visa 600 multipile entry visa?

unlimited times, as long as it is in with the visa condition stated on that visa that is specifically being held.

does this answer your important question today ?

her class is visitor (class FA) , VISITOR ( SUBCLASS 600) , VISA CONDITIONS 8101- 8201- 8303- 8304 - 8564 - 8602 SHE HAS CONFORMED TO ALL CONDITIONS SO WE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEMS WHEN SHE RETURN YES?

as long as you have complied with the visa conditions there will be no problems

I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone about this important matter, please look, it will help you.

have i answered your question today ?