Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Morning, yesterday my ex partner pulled a knife on me

Customer Question
Morning, yesterday my ex...

Morning, yesterday my ex partner pulled a knife on me reported to police etc, but is now "threatening to make my children dissaper into NSW"

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

NSW YESTERDAY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

MULTIPLE VEXATIOUS POLICE COMPLAINTS AGAINST ME, SUCH AS "WAS ANGRY" CALLED POLICE

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/10/2018
Solicitor: Daniel, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Daniel, Solicitor
Hello, it is a threat to remove the children, at this point, you should seek a restraining order against him and name the children as protected persons.
You should also seek parenting orders in the family court to have orders in place so that there is anytime with the kids and your ex, it is an actual order and should not be contravenied.Please click accept and rate my service (with the stars). I am able to answer further questions after doing so at no further cost.