Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Our Latitude Infinity credit card account website access is…

Our Latitude Infinity credit...

Our Latitude Infinity credit card account website access is being locked by our Google browser due to the site being determinedto be insecure. Our ANZ banking website that has an "https//" location does not have any problems. Should Latitude Infinity credit card website be forced to improve their security inorder to enable customers to access their accounts?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Victoria a week ago.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My wife rang the company a week ago several times complaining being unable to check the account. She was told that chages were i process due to Myer card accout being changed after the 28th of February.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Please connect us now.

3/11/2018
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Afternoon

Have you tried using a different browser?

I am not sure what Myer has to do with Lattitude.

The Myer Visa card was previously through GE Finance. Late last year, Myer advised us that they had changed over to Latitude Infinity with an issue to us of their card replacing the previously issued Myer credit card. The recent changes effective on the 28th of February we were advised had caused the problems of access we were all advised about on the 4th of March.

Good Afternoon

I now understand.

If you are being locked out it is not Chrome.

It is Lattitude.

If they refuse to unlock the account and allow you to log in then you have a right to lodge a complaint to the directly and and it has to be in writing.

If they do nothing then you can lodge a complaint with the ombudsman.

Here is there link to make the complaint.

https://www.latitudefinancial.com.au/complaints/

On their website they also have the Ombudsmans website as well.

But you have to make sure that you speak with them first.

But this is not a google chrome issue.

Looking at the site is is secure and has the https at the beginning.

https://latitudeinfinity-online.latitudefinancial.com.au/access/login

But they have to fix this issue.

If you wish to have a phone call to discuss this in more detail please elect a call or I can send you a request.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. You rating my work 5 stars allows me to continue to provide a service to those who require it.

I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Let me know if I have answered your question today.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor