Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

It's only a quick few questions. South Australia. We have…

Customer Question
Is this free? Lawyer's...

Is this free?

Lawyer's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

It's only a quick few questions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, we have tried to resolve the matter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's about fraud. I'm speaking on my partners behalf as we have no idea what to do.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/10/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

please tell me more about what has happened