Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How much is this going to cost me? Sorry then i cannot

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, How much...

Hi Pearl, How much is this going to cost me?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Real Estate Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Sorry then i cannot afford $100

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Joondalup WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Like a lease?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
It's about my lease, I
They sent them to me a Month in advance, and I know my lease wasn't up until approx 24 March. Unfortunately the property advisor took the forms as i signed them but was thinking about leaving, and I couldn't stop her because she was doing an inspection and I wasn't there, Now the Landlord is refusing to release my lease
My Reason for leaving is, i'm unemployed and on centrelink payment,which only plays my rent fortnightly. My Son in Brisbane has offer for me to go live with him ande his family, because all my saving have just about gone. I cannot stop cring swince yesterday and I feel all alone with this
Hello? can you please tell me are you still there??
Answered in 2 days by:
3/12/2018
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I am reviewing your question and will reply again in a moment.

Good Morning

In terms of the costs you offer to pay an amount and that is what you pay.

Are you saying you signed a new lease?