Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had a iphone5 with telstra service and payment, I need to…

I had a iphone5 with...
I had a iphone5 with telstra service and payment, I need to get the record of buying this phone from telstra around 2014
3/10/2018
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

have you issued a formal complaint yet ?

no I need the record so I can unlock my phone cannot remember password *****

Your iPhone has a pok code inside have you spoken with Telstra yet.

you can retrieve that number yourself too

no not yet
what is the number for?

to unlock the phone.
I have extended a special offer to talk on the phone about this important matter, please look, it will help you.

email is better for me please

ok what you need to do for ease you ring telstra and they will be able to tell you the puk code and then you can unlock your phone.

1. Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
  2. When prompted on the Dialer screen, tap Unlock.
  3. Enter the PUK code and tap OK.
  4. Enter a new PIN code and tap OK.
  5. Re-enter the new PIN code and tap OK.
  6. Wait for the device to finish unlocking.

does this answer your question today ?

not sure but will try but I do not see anywhere were I can see a dialer screen the only screen i get is the varification screen and asks for password ***** email address

Tesltra will be able to talk you through it.

Have I answered your question today ?

thanks

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.

will do thanks again!
Oskar

you are welcome

John Melis, Lawyer