Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My mother has taken a vro out against me and im a teacher…

Customer Question
My mother has taken...

My mother has taken a vro out against me and im a teacher will this affect my carwer

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Western austrralia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was served tonight by the police with a vro but i have renoved and blocked all contact with tmy mother before i even got served

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

the AVO or VRO will not affect your teaching career

you will be ok and your career will be fine.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this supports me helping the community and thank you for using Just Answer.