Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to know why every time i go online to australian

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know why every time i go online to australian super for take out funds there computer system is down. and i dont mean once it used to be at peak times as in just prior to or after xmas, or just before end of financial year but now this happens consistantly and you are required to fill in four or five page form, mail to them, which of course gets lost unless you send registered mail and then wait for them to manually action.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i havent as yet and i dont know whether they treat you differently after lodging complaint

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, i have just tried again, but will get back to you tomorrow, ok..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

the situation you describe is very unusual.

I recommend that on Monday you call the fund and speak to them on the phone.

Also I recommend that you have your computer reformatted just in case your system is compromised.

the risk of data theft is high, and when unusual situations are occurring on your computer its best to have the checked out.

it may be not be the fund website that is causing the problem, but a hack within your system.

its best to have it checked, and all banking passwords up dated

does this answer your important question today ?