Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

How do I serve a commercial lien in Australia? WA. But not…

Customer Question
How do I serve...

How do I serve a commercial lien in Australia?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but not at the lien level

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It concerns an "irresponsib

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

coud you please explain more about your legal right. Do you want to place a lien against a company as a whole, specific property, real estate.

please explain more about your legal interest that you hold ?