Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I had an income protection policy with Suncorp & they

Customer Question
I had an income...

I had an income protection policy with Suncorp & they wouldn't pay out because they said I had a sprained ankle when I was about 15 years of age. Is that acceptable ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ok I live in Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, because I didn't know if I had a right to question it.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If this costs anything I can't afford it ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
3/9/2018
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Hi, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne. Thank you for using Just Answer, and I will answer your question today, and ask various questions to narrow the issues in your post raised.

do you have a copy if the insurer rejection letter ?